Accelerate your business into higher profit for as little as £295 a year!
"Mistral software is expensive!"
"Yes....and a Jaguar XKR costs more to buy than a Ford Focus!"
Well perhaps not quite enough. We don’t wish to sound facetious but contrary to popular belief, 'Expert System' computer software development is a high investment, small return, and extremely high risk business. Also, the initial research and development commitment represents just one part of the staggering costs. Many forget to consider the ongoing financial burden associated with keeping sophisticated software systems abreast of unrelenting advances in computing technology. Plus the costs of addressing issues presented by constantly arriving new computer Operating Systems. Last but not least of course, the onerous daily process of updating literally tens of thousands of proprietary database and image files.
That is why Mistral’s ‘Expert System’ software is more expensive than that from any of its imitators and regrettably, the many plagiarists offering woefully inadequate substitutes to the unsuspecting.
There is though a way Mistral has provided for licensees to enjoy all the benefits of having the safest, the most advanced and comprehensive application engineering systems whilst avoiding some of the costs of outright licence purchase. That is to lease the access licences through what Mistral describes as the ‘Corporate Licence’ scheme.
In return for a modest annual fee Mistral will contract to:-
1) Supply every one of its 12 current Energy Load Calculation and RAC application engineering programs, complete with all 17,000+ database and image files.
2) Provide licences for every member of staff in an organisation.
3) Guarantee to upgrade the software systems every time a new computer Operating System demands it.
4) Guarantee to annually update all *17,000+ RAC database and image files.
The value of this offer should not be underestimated.
All twelve Mistral RAC programs you will probably never need as they cover such a wide spectrum of our industry’s activities. From small to large scale commercial refrigeration, agricultural storage, ship containers, transport refrigeration, beer cellar cooling, blast freezing and chilling, cold room cost estimating and quoting, supermarket retail floor area design and comfort cooling or air conditioning. Good to know you have it all just in case though!
Licences for every member of staff. Including occasional users (like the Managing Director for example!) where the cost of normal licence fees might perhaps not be justified.
Upgrading is expensive. Mistral has totally re-written its advanced systems many times in twenty years, simply to address issues presented by new Operating Systems. From DOS up to Windows 3.11 to Windows ‘95 and ‘98, through ME, 2000 and NT4, on to Windows XP, Windows Vista and now Windows 7. Unlike printer manufacturers that recoup their costs by selling you ink (with a better than 3,500% mark-up!) Mistral doesn’t give ‘patches’ away. If we did we’d go out of business very quickly. Then no one would have access to the industry’s best software. So Mistral’s upgrades are generally chargeable, albeit with substantial discounts for loyal customers.
17,000 RAC capital equipment and accessory databases, plus their corresponding linked image files. Each and every one containing anything from half a dozen up to many hundreds of products, with each product requiring sometimes up to 250 fields of usually complicated, inter-related and inter-active data. All of which must be constantly researched, updated and thoroughly checked, recorded, verified and compiled. A truly awesome, continuous maintenance operation costing millions of Euros.
...and all we ask from you is from £295 (350 Euros.) per annum for a small business through to £6,700 (7,950 Euros) per annum for a large corporation with perhaps hundreds of staff.
The annual ‘Corporate Licence’ fee is calculated on total staff head count and number of business centres (geographic locations) or branches.
The ‘Corporate Licence’ is designed to:-
A) Provide you with an economic and simple way of ensuring every member of staff has legal access to every item of current software, without having to worry about staff number fluctuations. Also, as a significant added bonus, the management advantages associated with having everyone ‘singing from the same branch of the tree’.
B) Provide Mistral with a predictable annually renewable source of income thus helping us to help our industry in the provision of superior, reliable software systems.
Interested? Then please click here:-
* Small business means any organisation with up to 5 employees in total and operating from a single site or address. The total number of employees to include every person on the payroll, including out field workers and staff operating from home that report to or who are accountable to a principal at the primary business address. Whether or not they are ever likely to or need to actually operate the software themselves.
* 17,000 or more individual databases are contained in a smaller quantity of 'Master' db files, some of which may each contain hundreds of smaller individual data collections. A single range of unit coolers for example might occupy as many as twenty or more 'sub-databases' by the time all refrigerant and defrost options have been considered.All Mistral programs are designed for use on IBM PC or compatible Personal Computers operating one of the following Microsoft Operating Systems:-
Windows NT4, Windows Millenium (2000), Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.